1. The Departmental Grant Manager communicates with the subrecipient's GM/Program Manager during the course of the project.
2. The Departmental Grant Manager ensures all peer institutions/partners understand that final invoice due dates are firm and late invoices may be at risk for not being paid.
3. Duke's standard practice is a 60 day submission deadline for the final invoice after the end date.
4. Duke may require the subrecipient to submit other reports such as
- Final technical report
- Final financial report
- Final inventions report
- Final property report
Deadlines for these reports are listed in the subrecipient packet.
Duke Financial Services Resources
- Closeout Resources - http://finance.duke.edu/raci/closeout/resources.php