Roles and Responsibilities
What the Grant Manager Needs to do During Award Setup
- Confirm that a WBSE has been created for each subrecipient
- Request IRB/IACUC approvals from the sub
- Inform ORS of the need for any special terms & conditions/requirements that may deviate from the flow-down terms of prime (i.e. invoice requirements)
What Duke Needs from the Sub at the Time of Award
D = Departmental responsibilities
O = ORS responsibilities
- D - An updated statement of work
- D - A budget with justification that matches award
- D - A signed commitment from authorized official of the subrecipient institution if there are significant changes to the scope of work or budget.
- O - Sponsor specific documentation such as UEI / DUNS #, FWA, FCOI clearance, etc.
- O - Wire Information (Foreign Sites Only)
- O - Confirm that IRB and IACUC approvals are complete
- ORS/OPAA - Risk assessment; restricted party screening
- D or PI - Communicate to subs what particulars are needed so that the process will not be delayed.