It is illegal to work or engage with entities which participate in the boycott* of Israel.
If you run across any language which supports the boycott* of Israel, it must be reported to the U.S. government by law.
Countries which may require participation or cooperation with the international boycott* are:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Republic of Yemen
Examples of Israeli Boycott Language
The following are examples which, if accepted, would violate anti-boycott* laws. If you encounter similar language, you are required to report this language to the government immediately. Contact Export Controls.
- "Importation of goods from Israel is strictly prohibited by Kuwait import regulations; therefore, certificate of origin covering goods originating in Israel is not acceptable."
- "Contractor shall comply with the Israel boycott* laws in performing his contractual obligations."
- "Certificate from insurance company stating that they are not blacklisted."
- ".... do you have or any of your subsidiaries now or ever had general agencies or offices in Israel?"
- "Invoices must be endorsed with a certificate of origin that goods are not of Israeli origin and do not contain any Israeli material and are not shipped from any Israeli port."