Skip to main content
Modifying an Existing Subcontract
If there is a renewal, no-cost extension, or change in the prime,
- send ORS a Subrecpient Progress Report and attach anything that is going to be changed - budget, scope of work, etc.
- Be aware that outyear budgets and justifications may be needed.
Questions from the Subrecipient Progress Report
- Has the subrecipient (SR) submitted all required technical reports in a timely manner?
- Has the SR made satisfactory progress within the original scope of work?
- Is the SR's spending rate appropriate for the work accomplished? (See burn rate graphic)
- Are changes to the agreement needed?
- No changes at this time.
- Change in scope of work (attach new statement of work and authorized signature of SR)
- Change in budget (attach new budget, budget justification, and authorized signature of SR)
- Other - Please specify:
- Has the SR disclosed a conflict of interest relating to this project?
- If yes, attach documentation detailing how the conflict of interest has been managed, reduced, or eliminated.
- Should the subcontract agreement be continued?
- Issue a modification to continue the agreement for the next budget period.
- Do not continue the agreement.
- PI signature certifies that answers are all true and accurate.