Featured Funding Opportunities
- Gates (Bill & Melinda) Foundation - Funding for Maternal, Newborn, & Child Health. Letters of Inquiry are accepted at any time.
- US Agency for International Development - The USAID Global Health Broad Agency Announcement for Research and Development. The BAA Expiration Date is May 30, 2022.
- US Agency for International Development - Family Planning and Reproductive Health Methods APS. This APS will remain open from Jan. 15, 2013 to Jan. 14, 2023.
International Opportunities from Duke's Funding Alert Newsletter
US Funding Agencies
Department of State: https://www.state.gov/j/prm/funding/index.htm
Duke Global Health Institute: http://globalhealth.duke.edu/funding
*If you are interested in working with a corporation or foundation, please contact Duke's Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations at (919) 681-0468.
Chinese Funding Agencies -- Central Government Agencies
National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
- Home page: http://www.nsfc.gov.cn/publish/portal1/
- International Activities: Project Categories and special Funds:http://www.nsfc.gov.cn/publish/portal1/tab159/info24591.htm
Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST)
Ministry of Education (MoE)
China International S&T Cooperation
National Planning office of Philosophy and Social Science
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
China Scholarship Council (CSC)
Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education
- Solicitations (currently closed, check back soon) (no English version of website)