Whether you're a student, a recent Ph.D., or a senior faculty member, the search for sponsor information is the first step toward external funding success. Those new to grant seeking will find the information they need in this section of the ORS website. Established investigators can learn about new sources of funding at our Funding Opportunities page, Duke Internal Funding, internal competitions for Institutionally Limited Nominations, and new developments affecting the grant-seeking process.
The Funding Opportunities section provides several essential services to the Duke University community:
- Publishes information about sources of funding.
- Maintains a list of funding search tools.
- Coordinates all Duke submissions for institutionally limited nominations (campus and medical center).
- Presents monthly Finding Funding Workshops*
- Coordinates research compliance workshops for campus grant managers.
*Faculty members or campus groups who would like a tutorial on using Pivot, the searchable funding database may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate Funding Sources
Need funding sources as an undergraduate? Contact the Duke Undergraduate Research Support Office.
- How do I submit a Duke-related application to the Mary Duke Biddle Foundation?
- How can I access the Foundation Directory Online service?