COS Pivot is an excellent, searchable database. It is user friendly and has features that allow you to search for funding, save or share your searches, see who on Duke University's campus might also share the same research interests. Pivot's tutorials are very short and user friendly. You can choose to use the Quick Start Guide PDF or YouTube tutorials that can be found at each link below. You will need to use your Duke email address when creating your Pivot account. Click on the headings below to reach the tutorials listed.
Quick Start Guide to Using Pivot
Pivot YouTube Tutorials
Getting Started with Pivot
Pivot Funding Learn how to search, track, share and tag funding opps
Your COS Pivot Home Page Learn how to navigate Active and Tracked Opps, Saved Searches and the Pivot Advisor.
- COS* Pivot Funding Quick Search
- COS* Pivot Funding Search By Sponsor
- COS* Pivot Funding Advanced Search
- Navigating Your Pivot Funding Search Results
- Saving or Tracking Funding Opportunities in COS* Pivot
- Creating Groups To Use When Sharing Funding Opps In COS* Pivot
- Tracked Opps
- Active Opps
- Saved Searches
- Pivot Advisor
Pivot Profiles Learn now to search and navigate the Profiles area of COS* Pivot.
- COS* Pivot Profiles: Quick and Name Searches
- COS* Pivot Profiles: Advanced Search
- COS* Pivot Profiles: Refining Profile Search Results
- COS* Pivot Profiles: Funding Matches
ORS* Contact If you have any further questions or suggestions for the troubleshooting section, please email the Outreach Coordinator, Office of Research Support.