The 2014-15 COI* Disclosure Form is now available online. The due date for the initial disclosure submission is April 16, 2015. If you came to Duke after April 16, 2015, you will have a different deadline. Your disclosure form must be updated online within 30 days of you discovering or acquiring (e.g. through purchase, marriage, or inheritance) a new reportable financial interest or other item required by the form.
Please follow the instructions listed below to complete and submit your form online.
- Click on the following url: https://radapps.duke.edu/coi_form
- Enter your NetID and password into the appropriate lines and click <Login>
(If you experience complications with the login process, call the OIT Helpdesk at 919.684.2200)
- Select "GO" under "Create my 2014 - 2015 Conflict Of Interest (COI*) Annual Disclosure form"
- Your personal COI* "Dashboard" will indicate the Section Status of your COI* form: complete or incomplete
- Click <Continue> on the bottom right of the COI* Dashboard window and subsequent windows and enter the information requested by the COI* Wizard
- After you have provided the required information the <Submit> button will become available for selection
- Click the <Submit> button and a pop-up window will appear asking you to attest that the information you reported is true and accurate. If so, please select <Ok>
- Once <Ok> is selected your form will be received and electronically forwarded for official review
The following is important information to assist you in completing your form.
- If you are using an Apple computer, use the Safari or Firefox browser
- The Company Info tab should also receive the reporting of your relationships with service providers, NGO's, foundations, and other such entities as nonpublic entities
- A Red Asterix (*) indicates that a question has not been answered
For questions regarding your NetID or Login please call the OIT Help Desk: 919.684.2200
All other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact the relevant office for your primary appointment: