The Office of Research Support is in Suite 710, in the Erwin Square tower building. Erwin Square is located off campus at 2200 West Main Street.
- If you drive: Free one-hour parking is available in front of the restaurants and other retail businesses, and adjacent to the entry circle. You will also find covered free parking in the parking deck. To reach the deck, enter from Main Street, go halfway around the circle, continue straight with Parizade and Local 22 on your left, and turn left at the driveway to the deck. Visitor spaces are usually plentiful on the first and second levels, near the stairwell/elevator foyer. The second level brings you to the sheltered courtyard of the building, where you enter the building's ground floor, near the front entrance and the elevators.
- If you take Duke Transit: Several shuttles travel between campus and Erwin Square:
- H-5 shuttle arrives at the front door of our building every 15 minutes. It travels between 705 Broad Street, the Erwin Mill Building, Erwin Square Tower, West Campus, Hospital South, Hospital North, and Hock Plaza. If you are coming from campus, it is best to catch the but at Duke Hospital South.
- H-2 bus also regularly arrives at the west end of Erwin Square, near the Credit Union drive-up kiosks.
- Go to https://parking.duke.edu/buses_vans/ for Duke bus routes and schedules.
- If you walk: We are located one block from Erwin Mill, two blocks from Ninth Street, and four blocks from East Campus.
Locating Suite 710: From the tower lobby take an elevator to the seventh floor. Turn away from the large windows, and walk toward the double doors. Turn right at the double doors and turn left as the hallway dead ends to enter Suite 710.