ORS staff are currently working remotely. Appointments can be scheduled via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
The Office of Research Support is located in Suite A-200, in the Erwin Square tower building. Erwin Square is located off campus at 2200 West Main Street.
- If you drive: Free one-hour parking is available in front of the restaurants and other retail businesses, and adjacent to the entry circle. You will also find covered free parking in the parking deck. To reach the deck, enter from Main Street, go halfway around the circle, continue straight with Parizade and Local 22 on your left, and turn left at the driveway to the deck. Visitor spaces are usually plentiful on the fourth level which brings you to the two entrances to the A-Wing.
- If you take Duke Transit: Several shuttles travel between campus and Erwin Square:
- H-5 shuttle arrives at the front door of our building every 15 minutes. It travels between 705 Broad Street, the Erwin Mill Building, Erwin Square Tower, West Campus, Hospital South, Hospital North, and Hock Plaza. If you are coming from campus, it is best to catch the but at Duke Hospital South.
- H-2 bus also regularly arrives at the west end of Erwin Square, near the Credit Union drive-up kiosks.
- Go to https://parking.duke.edu/buses_vans/ for Duke bus routes and schedules.
- If you walk: We are located one block from Erwin Mill, two blocks from Ninth Street, and four blocks from East Campus.
Locating Suite A-200: Enter the parking deck from the back of the building drive up to the fourth floor. Facing the back of the building from the deck, Suite A-200 is on the far right. Parking is free and ample.
The suite can also be accessed via an entrance near the Lars Oliver Salon. Take the stairs to the second floor. There is no elevator.
ORS will remain in a remote working arrangement for the time being, so please schedule a face-to-face meeting well in advance.